segunda-feira, 28 de março de 2011

Love story & Pipetas inspiration


When Burton first saw Taylor at a party he just started laughing.

She was so beautiful it was ridiculous.








"I love him insanely."

"I am forever punished by the Gods for being given the fire and trying to put it out. The fire, of course, is you."


 "I am madly in love with her at the momente, as distinct from always loving her, and want to make love to her every minute..."





I cannot imagine life without him. I love him. I adore him. Our love is so deep that I don’t give a goddamn what people think or say about us. If you have a real relationship with your lover, you can do anything and make it magic.”
" I love her, not for her breasts, her buttocks or her knees but for her mind. It is inscrutable. She is like a poem."

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário